- All procedures required by the Government have been actioned by the Club
- The Bar and all sports sections have adopted proper and strong procedures
- What can you do?
- We require your continued co-operation to follow the rules ABSOLUTELY
- Everyone is responsible for each others safety
- In the last week, we have had a visit/inspection from the police. No issues were found. This reflects highly on the efforts that everyone has put in.
- Track & Trace
- It is vital that you continue to follow the track and trace procedure
A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO HAVE SPENT SO MUCH TIME ENSURING OUR SAFETY
We have had our first requirement to use the track and trace. A hockey member who was in the bar on Saturday 10th October in the early evening tested 'positive' on Tuesday 13th October.
Hockey has moved forward with implementing its procedures including cancelling some games this weekend.
A further update will be posted as necessary.